Halito!

Halito means hello in Choctaw. Welcome to the Council Fire. This is just a place where I plan to post thoughts on things, videos, pictures, and possibly some stories. Hope you enjoy what you read!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Halito!

Halito! Hello! I have changed up this place. I have started taking Choctaw language classes, and I have decided that I enjoy it enough to use it in my life (so I won't forget what I've learned lol). I will occasionally share my knowledge. Essentially, it's the same site and the same me, just remodeled. Hope y'all like it! Chi pisa lachike! See you later!

4 comments:

  1. Looks fine to me, Trinity. Chi pisa lachike, huh? Now how do you pronounce that? I'm gonna guess at Chee pizza la-cheek-eh. Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty close, it sounds like "Chee peenza la-chik-ee". It's such a fun language, ALMOST as fun as sign language... almost. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chee peenza la-chik-ee. Hmm, I think I got it. Reckon I'd better pass on saying it in sign language though. It's hard enough getting my lips to do it, never mind my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, okay, then. You're a fast learner, so I bet you get the hang of it soon enough.

    ReplyDelete