Well, I would like to thank Mr. Valance so much for this apparent honor. Although some people may not think I am deserving (shutup, sis) I have hereby been awarded the:
Well, rules are rules, and nothing in life is ever totally free, right? Now, 7 things most people don't know about me:
1. I'm a pretty decent photographer, even though I don't always enjoy it. Some people have tried to take advantage of the fact that I'm always really nice when I take pictures for them, and that's not cool :(
2. Over the last summer, I donated 13 inches to Locks of Love. My hair is still fairly short, and it annoys me because I can't feel my braid on my back, and I can't see it when I throw it over my shoulder.
3. You can tell from my profile picture that I like archery, but did you know that I don't like to hunt? Yep, it's true. I'm one of the few Okies who just doesn't care for it.
4. I LOVE Country music! My FAVORITE artist is Dwight Yoakam! He's such a cutie pie :)
5. I am a published author (and, no, I'm not talking about this blog). I have had 3 poems and 1 essay published in National Anthologies (and that was while I was in high school!)
6. I like crafts, mostly working with leather, weaving, cross-stitch, and drawing. In high school, people LOVED the dreamcatchers and cowboy boots. I made them with people's initials, their favorite flower, sometimes even the emblem for their club! (like the one I did for 4-H)
7. I am a student of Native American Culture. I have a major in History, and my emphasis will be on Native culture. I also have a minor in Choctaw Language and Culture.
I know that there's no juicy gossip in there about me y'all can spread around and talk about, but I have always tried to delve into my studies, so this is what you get. If you want to know anything else, just ask! I'll do my best to give you a straight-forward answer that you're looking for. Until next time, have a nice day! (Oh! and, about those concert pictures, they'll be up soon enough :D Just have to finish cleaning off the home keyboard. Don't know how all that drool got on there! lol )