Halito!

Halito means hello in Choctaw. Welcome to the Council Fire. This is just a place where I plan to post thoughts on things, videos, pictures, and possibly some stories. Hope you enjoy what you read!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I haven't been on in a while, but I have been reading elsewhere. I would, though, like to say a special birthday greeting.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Valance!

You are more loved than you can ever know. many people go to the porch regularly to rest, catch up, and get away from the norms of life. For that, I thank you. You are always posting things that bring a smile to my face and lighten my day. Thanks for everything, friend!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Pard. I don't know how you found out about it but I sure am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Mr. Valance.

    Oh, and I NEVER reveal my sources. To do that would surely be bad for me.

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete